Saturday 15 April 2023

{Did you know} My Blog is Top 6th according to the feedspot

Hello Everyone,

Today i am going to share happy moments of my blog.

I have started this blog back in 2015 and when i look back, my blog have grown tremendously that i didn't imagined.


 Many thanks for viewers for encouraging me to do more blogs by visiting my blog and i have heard from my blog subscribers that my blog is helping them in there day to day jobs. It means alot for me. 

Today total views: 





60 Best Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM Blogs & Websites:

Today my blog is top 6th blog in the world according to the www.feedspot.com under top 60 blogs Dynamics 365 Blogs category.

Click here


Have active 1000 followers on the feedspot.


100 Best CRM Blogs and Websites: 

Also top 50th blog in CRM Blogs according to the www.feedspot.com under the top 100 CRM Blogs category

Click here


Many thanks for Feedspot for chosing awarding my blog as their preferred blogs list.

I hope this helps

Malla Reddy(@UK365GUY)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.