Sunday 12 August 2018

TOP 20 BLOG ON THE WEB FOR 2018


Hi Everyone,

I would like to share my happy moments with the community:

Recently my blog has been awarded "top 20 Dynamics 365/CRM blogs in the world 2018".

From Feedspot:

https://blog.feedspot.com/microsoft_dynamics_crm_blogs/

Many thanks for Feedspot team for recognizing my efforts in helping the Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM Community in the form of blogging and other social medium channels.

Once again i am very happy that this is the second year i am receiving the " top blogger award" from "Feedspot".

Looking forward to helping  the  Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM Community throughout my career.

All SMB's and Enterprise Customers:
Development/Training/Support/Project specific/Licensing
Contact:
www.gmritsolutions.co.uk
Email: admin@gmritsolutions.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.